New batch of updates for VMware that include a new release of VMware Mirage 5.6.
What’s new in 5.6?
- In place OS migration from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
- You can now run Mirage database on Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Express, Standard, and Enterprise editions also.
- Administrator can now change the Management Server’s MongoDB data path using the Mirage Web Console.
- General enhancements described here: http://pubs.vmware.com/Release_Notes/en/mirage/56/releasenotes-mirage56.html#generalenhancements
- Bug fixes described here: http://pubs.vmware.com/Release_Notes/en/mirage/56/releasenotes-mirage56.html#resolvedissues
For more information please refer to the Release Notes link below:
Download Landing Page: link
Documentation Landing Page: link
Release Notes: link